- Bondzil Performance Products (We/Us) are committed to ensuring the security and protection of personal information that we process and provide. Adhering to this privacy statement we have setup guidelines that primarily define practices that are intended to collect/share/process personal information. This privacy statement hence is intended to inform you of the ways we use the personal information that you choose to provide us, through our website.
- Along with further information on 1.1, the ability to opt-in or out of certain uses may also be provided when we collect personal information from you.
- Third-party website have their own privacy policies. Our website may contain links to other third-party websites. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for their methods or policies of processing your personal information, should you follow a link to any of these third-party sites through our website. For the security of your personal information, please check their privacy policies before you submit your personal information to any third-party website.
- This Privacy Statement covers the following areas
- What personal information we collect from you.
- How we use your personal information.
- How we secure and protect your personal information.
- Contacting us & your rights to prevent marketing and to access and update your personal information.
- Our Cookies Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We will collect and process all or some of the following personal information about you via
- Personal information that you provide to us, such as when using the contact form, careers form, or any subscription forms on our website, including your name, email address, location, and other contact details.
- Incoming Contact that you make with us, through other sources such as Phone, Skype, Direct Email, etc. we will typically keep a record of that correspondence.
- Surveys that we may request you to complete for research purposes. We shall collect the information provided in the completed survey.
- The Website wherein details of your visits to the website and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, location data, traffic data, weblogs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- This section defines the purposes for which we use personal information that we collect via our website and, in compliance with our obligations under the IT Act, 2000, identify the “legal grounds” on which we rely to process the information.
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 (India) allows companies to process personal information only when the processing is permitted by the specific “legal grounds” set out in the law.
Please note that in addition to the disclosures we have identified below, in some circumstances we will also disclose personal information to service providers, contractors, agents, and affiliates of Bondzil that perform activities described in this notice on our behalf.
- For transparent and effective communications and business operations: This includes responding to your concerns, queries, feedback, requests, etc or to carry out any obligations arising from any agreements agreed upon between you and us, wherein under some circumstances may include passing your data to third parties such as our advisors/consultants ( legal, financial, business or others), contractors, or execution agents.
- Why we do this: To ensure the efficiency of the contract performance and compliance with legitimate interests that allow us to perform our responsibilities/obligations and provide our services to you.
- Access to promotional materials: To provide you access to updates, promotions, or other relevant information where you have chosen to receive these. We may also use your information for marketing our own services. Wherever required by law, we will ask for your consent when we collect your data to conduct any such promotional activities. An option to opt-out of this will be provided to you, based on the type of platform. You may also opt-out by contacting us as set out in paragraph 5 below.
- Why we do this: To keep you updated with the latest news and updates concerning our Brand, services and our industry based on consent and legitimate interest.
- Research and Development: We analyze your personal information so that we can understand your requirements better. This process helps you, our other clients and us to better understand our business and services.
- Why we do this: Genuine policy to improve our business and services for you.
Supervision and record-keeping: To monitor and keep a record of concerns, queries, and transactions to maintain service quality, comply with standard procedures and to effectively manage conflicts if any.
- Why we do this: To ensure that the quality and legality of our services remain compliant with legal obligations, claims and legitimate interests.
Keeping you informed: To notify you about changes to our services and business.
- Why we do this: Genuine policy to ensure that you are aware of changes made to our services and business.
Accuracy and relevance of our website content: To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective and transparent manner for you, and your device which may include passing your data to business partners, suppliers and/or service providers.
- Why we do this: Genuine policy defined to allow us to provide you with content/services on our website and for contract performance as well.
Legal or regulatory obligations: We process your personal information to comply with our regulatory requirements or as part of dialogue with our regulators as applicable which may include disclosing your personal information to third parties, the court service, regulators and/or law enforcement agencies in connection with inquiries, proceedings or investigations by such parties anywhere in the world or where compelled to do so. Where permitted, we will direct any such request to you or notify you before responding unless to do so would prejudice the prevention or detection of a crime.
- Why we do this: To establish transparent and health cooperation with law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
TRANSMISSION, STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SECURITY OVER THE WORLD WIDE WEB
- Data transmission on the internet or the website cannot be guaranteed to be safe from intrusion. We, however; commercially compliant electronic, physical and relevant safeguard methods to protect your personal information.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and is accessed and used subject to our security standards
- DATA STORAGE LIMITS
- We will retain your stored personal information for as long as necessary for purposes for which the data was originally collected or for relevant purposes linked to it. We may also retain your personal information for longer than when we may have to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. The retention period for your data would is considered based on the business need, or your tenure of the contract with us. When your personal information is no longer needed it is either encrypted to prevent access or securely destroyed in accordance with our internal standard policies.
YOUR RIGHTS & CONTACTING US
- You have every right to ask us not to store, or process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by either opting out, unsubscribing or contacting us at email@example.com. ( whichever is applicable)
- UPDATING INFORMATION
- It is crucial that the personal information we have about you is accurate. For this purpose we will implement processes that reconfirm your data when you contact us, however in event of any changes to your personal information from your side, we’d request you to help us update them in our records as well by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us assist you better.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- provide you with further details on how we use your personal information.
- provide you with a copy of the information that you have provided to us.
- update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold.
- delete any personal information we no longer have a lawful ground to use.
- Object to any processing that Bondzil justifies on the “Genuine Policy” ground unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights.
- object to direct marketing (including any profiling for such purposes).
- restrict how we use your information whilst we consider your inquiry.
- CONTACTING US
Where the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege). If you exercise any of these rights we will check your entitlement and respond in most cases within a month.
If you are not satisfied with our use of your personal information or our response to any exercise of these rights you have the right to complain to the data protection regulator in your country.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT AND/OR COOKIES POLICY
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 12 April 2022
These are the principal legal grounds that justify our use of your information:
Where you have consented to our use of your information (you will have been presented with a consent form in relation to any such use and may withdraw your consent by each department means through which we are interacting with you or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where your information is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you.
Where we need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations.
Where we use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights.
Where your information is necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against you, us or a third party.